Strawberries & Cream Brownie Drop Hearts
Berries and Cream...
Berries and Cream! Strawbs n' Cream Brownie Bite Hearts.
February 4th, 2024
You can lose the Pinterest board my friends... three-ingredient Valentines *all the aesthetics* recipe below
A recipe as easy as one...two...three!
All you need to make this Valentines Day recipe are your favorite muffin drops - we chose Brownie Bite to stay in the season's chocolate feels - dairy-free cream & strawberries. A no bake-process that you'll just need a heart mold for if you want to stay in-theme. A recipe for the lovers, the Galentines, and those who just want a lil more self-love come the 14th of this month!
We were able to get six hearts out of one bundle of drops! I.e two hearts for every one drop. The amount of hearts this recipe yields is dependent on the size of your molds.
One Bundle Muffin Drops (3 muffin drops per bundle)
1/4 cup dairy-free cream or whipped cream
Strawberries for slicing
1) Press your muffin drops into your heart molds
2) The muffins should hold, but to make the mold firm you can place in refrigerator for 20 mins to set
3) Once muffin molds are set, remove from mold
4) Begin to place 1/2 tsp size dollops of dairy-free cream on top of each heart
5) Slice your strawberries
6) Place sliced straweberry ontop of cream dollop to garnish
7) Plate and enjoy! Your Muffin Drop Hearts can be stored in refrigerator for up to 3 days,