A recipe to warm you up this fall...
This super fun fall treat consists of just six simple ingredients and takes about three minutes to create. It's the perfect way to start or end your day, as it's nutritious, comforting & will bring you all the fall feels you're craving in a mug!
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 bundle of Pumpkin Spice Muffin Drop
- 1/4 cup almond milk or plant-based milk of choice, add more for desired consistency
- 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, add to taste
- 1/2 tbs of organic honey or nut-butter of choice to top
- 1 TBSP dairy-free chocolate chips to top (optional)
D I R E C T I O N S
1. In your mug of choice add & crumble all three of your pumpkin spice muffins.
2. Add the 1/4 cup of plant milk and mix around with the muffins so it becomes like a batter.
3. Add sea salt, cinnamon and continue to mix together.
4. Pop your mug into the microwave for exactly 3 minutes.
5. Remove from microwave. You will see the mixture has risen to become like a "cake"
6. Add honey, another sprinkle of sea salt and a few dairy-free chocolate chips to top. This will all melt together and create the most delicious chocolate pumpkin mixture!
7. Additional toppings could be dairy-free whipped cream or ice cream to create an indulgent fall treat!
8. Enjoy !